Thursday 21 June 2012

WELCOME TO MY NEST!!

This is my new book blog! There will be reviews, to read list, favorite books and characters. To be honest I should have made this blog long long long time ago. Since after I read a dozen and more books. I tell my friends about books and they are like, "Trisha! You read so much, how do you have time for this". I always answer that I make time. Books are my best friend. My sanctuary. So I decided to finally make a blog and spread the word of amazing books I have read. As you can see my name is Trisha. There will be reviews coming soon and new post. So stay tuned. 


For those passing by you can find me on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7923132-trisha
Contact me at livingbetweenpages@gmail.com (sorry its long)

No comments:

Post a Comment