Tuesday 12 March 2013

A TERRIBLE LOVE



~Synopsis~

Jess Mackey is living a meticulously fabricated lie of necessity. She's left the secret tragedy of her past behind along with who she was and is forging ahead with a clean slate. Jess soon discovers that passion can't be left behind; her own and that of the one man that sees who she really is. Whose presence caresses her soul in a way that may breach the peaceful life Jess has made for herself.



Devin Castile sees a young woman that is the missing puzzle piece to his existence and who is also the victim to a heinous crime. Devin convinces himself that he can remain emotionally distant even while indulging his physical desire for her. When the lies that Jess has made crumble before their attraction and the truth is revealed, one of them might pay with their life... or their very being.



(Due to sexual content and language, this book is recommended for 17+ - Adult Contemporary Women's - New Adult Fiction)

Add to your TBR list!! 


~Review~

Loved A Terrible Love!! 


The prologue was so intense, it practically glued me in spot and made me keep reading. WOW. What a way to start, that is stupendous! It was one hell of a ride. WOW. Yup that is exactly how I felt. Funny story but I just watched this intense and beautiful moment that made me cry. That was the sweetest thing EVER. WOW. Yeah I keep saying wow but I was reading A Terrible Love and watching their beautiful, magical dance between real life married couples they were AMAZING andddddd I was reading this intense gripping story that feels where all of the place. I had a blast. Since its suppose to be all about ATL I will not say much about it but if you want to know more comment here!! 
LOL. 

Back to ATL. So WOW. It was an amazing ride the synopsis was intriguing enough and when you start the prologue you are like BAM! this is what you are in for, READY? Oh hell yeah I am. Man was I in for a ride, Jess is an amazing ballet dancer after she ran away from her abusive and psychotic step-brother she want to be hidden and lost in the crowd of people, doesn't want attention on her at all but her friends she made reluctantly at first but wormed their way into her life had something else in mind. They knew how great of a dancer and surprises her. While she is in college she grab the attention of Devin "Cas" Castile and Mitch. 

She is drawn to them both but more to Cas and she knows he is dangerous and tries hard to fight it but she can't help herself. 

Now while she has enough problems in life they don't come and ask her if its alright so eventually past catches up with her. Now between the two guys, her step-brother, biology and ballet what becomes the most troublesome at all. What happens next... 

To find out GRAB your copy now and READ it! You will LOVE it. Truly. 



My thoughts: 



I love CAS <3 dangerous guy on the radar lol. Mitch. Meh is okay didn't like him a lot. He seemed fishy to me. So yeah. He is okay at first and than I hate him so much with reason. Why? Well you need to find out. Jess I love her, she is awesome and went through so much, she had no one to go through but she never gave up and that's what I really liked about her. She is an awesome Ballet dancer she knows she is good but felt out of practice after not having any lesson although she practiced often. She never let it got to her head nor did she let the instructed praises make her so proud that she believes she is only the best. Down to earth, love those type of people. 

There are some things that need to be a little clear but overall it was a beautiful and intense read. I really enjoyed reading it and will read again later. 



My verdict? 4.15 stars! 



*A copy of ATL provided by the author for review.* 
Buy here:


No comments:

Post a Comment